- Some people think that I’m spoiled & high maintenance – couldn’t be more wrong! I have always been “the giver” and never expect anything from anyone. If I receive it, I’m grateful for it. If I don’t, I’m not disappointed. I have a VERY hard time asking anything from anyone. Also, I’d rather just “do it on my own,” but I equally realize that it’s ok to receive help once in a while.
- I’m an extrovert but also a lowkey introvert – I love meeting new people and having deep conversations, but I’m also the shy girl in the room when I don’t know anyone. It takes me a second to read people’s vibes before I open up! Or I might just read their vibes and not talk to them at all…dead.
- I’m a free spirit – I love living life to the fullest, and to me that means taking advantage of every opportunity that comes my way. If I wanna pack up my bags and move to Bali tomorrow, I would (with my partner in crime of course 😉
- I can be hard to read – I get this A LOT.. I’m transparent but also private, but also authentic, but also like….nah girl lemme not say too much. Does that make sense?
- I love horses and absolutely can’t wait till I go horseback riding again (it’s been yearsssss). I think horses are the most beautiful animal on the planet!
- I’m constantly doing the work to become a better person not just physically but mentally. For the first time in my life, I found my self-awareness.
- I’m allergic to bees and literally freak out internally anytime I’m near one.
- I have a BirthMark on the right side of my face, and I used to be embarrassed of it. Now I embrace it! (most people don’t notice it right anyway lol)
- I do NOT mess with hotdogs fam. They are mad gross, and I scream internally every single time I’m at a BBQ
- Tacos though? Tacos are my JAM. I will never say no to a veggie potato taco. Sign me UP.
- I own 14 pairs of converse but only carried 2 of them with me to LA lolol. Converse always.
- I struggle sometimes with my body image. I do not like to be called “skinny” and I like to stay above a certain weight. If I feel too thin, I immediately gain weight so that I feel comfortable again.
- Oh man….I’m a perfectionist at heart, but I try not to be all the time. There’s a time and place for it. I just hate that feeling of not working hard enough, or being good enough.
- Team ADHD! Well that’s honestly a no-brainer if you’ve known me since college haha. I could never get work done around people. Forget it. I had to be pretty much isolated, and stay away from any distractions that stopped me from getting work done.
- Pisces AF – I’m definitely a true pisces…and I love it! Honestly I’m the best of both worlds LOL. I’m empathetic, sensitive, loyal and kind, but……fish are also sharks aren’t they? I can BITE if you test me enough. Don’t think all pisces are lil weaklings – we will literally destroy you if need be!
- I swear a lot…like alot. Honestly sometimes there’s no other word to use…..!
- I hate olives!! Omg they smell gross, taste bad, and look like eyeballs. No no and no.
- Still not a fan of the color red. Red lipstick? Absolutely….but actually wearing it…..it;s just not me!
- I almost died in a car accident when I fell asleep at the wheel while driving home. I missed a pole by 2 inches – it was the sound of the car’s horn next to me that woke me up. I didn’t drive again for like two weeks. It was super scary..
- I love breakfast/ brunch dates! It’s my favorite meal …especially french toast, pancakes, and cheese grits. dead.
- I LOVE singing and plan to make some real music this year. Most people think I’m only into fashion. Music is my ultimate goal and passion. I also play the piano and been playing for the past 12 years 😉
- Goal: I literallllly have dreams of going camping in an RV and having dinner under the stars. Like, is that not one of the most romantic things ever?
- I still can’t do a cartwheel…..and I’m low key ashamed. My back can’t get straight…..
- I tried a cigarette in college and immediately started choking. Never tried one again!
- I met DMX and Eve when they came for their concert in Buffalo. My mom was a makeup artist at the time, and she did Eve’s makeup when she came inside the Boulevard Mall. Eve asked her to be her FT makeup artist on tour – but my mom said no cuz she had kids! (I woulda said yes and left my kids with their father LOL!)
- I only wear press-on nails and everyone thinks I get them professionally done. I actually don’t like going to the nail salon….like ever.
- Chocolate. Eww….next.
- Pink tulips are my fave flower. They’re just incredibly beautiful. Also pink is my favorite color (we knew this)
- I will meet Rihanna one day, hang out with her, and be her BFF.. She is my inspiration and I’m absolutely obsessed with her. Also, her fashion style is…..perfecto.
- The most important thing to me in life is human connections. I hope that I add value to the lives of people around me, and vice versa. Also, one of the biggest misconceptions about me is that I’m “ok alone,” or that I’m “miss independent who would be fine without a man.” Oh wow lol. I definitely want someone to share experiences with, and I want to be in love, and share a partnership with someone. I may give off that vibe (and understandably so, don’t get me wrong, I love my independence and alone time) but I want to spend my time, energy, and soul with someone just as amazing as me 😉
Thank you so much for reading bebb, and I hope you learned something new about me! Do we share anything in common? Let me know in the comments. Stay safe, stay happy, and never let anyone dim your light.
You Rock. LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL.